Lots of shake up at the top of the poll this week with Rhode Island and Boston College losing. Here is this week’s latest poll.
1. Dartmouth (5-0): The Big Green were impressive in their win over UNH in the Granite Bowl.
2. Harvard (5-0): The Crimson bounced back from a scare against Cornell with a dominant win against Lafayette.
3. Rhode Island (5-1): Rams come back to earth with tough loss at Towson.
4. Boston College (4-2): The Eagles had plenty of opportunities to make it a game against N.C State but failed to capitalize.
5. Holy Cross (4-2): Crusaders crush Georgetown in their Patriot League opener. Up next. Colgate at Polar Park on Saturday night.
6. New Hampshire (3-3): Wildcats have really struggled of late on defense and it showed on Saturday.
7. Bryant (4-3): Bulldogs pick up big home win versus St. Francis on Saturday. Still in the hunt in the NEC.
8. Sacred Heart (4-3): The Pioneers bounce back with a good win against an improved Central Connecticut State team.
9. Merrimack (4-3): The Warriors got their mojo back offensively with a big win at LIU.
10. Yale (2-3): The Bulldogs went toe to toe with UConn but fell short. The offense continues to struggle.
11. Maine (2-4): Nick Charlton finally got the complete game he was looking for from his team. True freshmen Derek Robertson was impressive at quarterback.
12. UMass (1-5): Minutemen enjoyed a bye and now they get Florida State this week in Tallahassee.
13. Brown (1-4): Say what you want about the Bears, they compete week in and week out. They hung in there with a very good Princeton in a 56-42 loss.
14. UConn: Congratulations to Interim Head Coach Lou Spanos and the UConn players for picking up their first win of the season. It was much needed.
15. Central Connecticut State (1-5): The Blue Devils went down to wire against their in-state rivals Sacred Heart but fell short in a 27-17 loss.