The Ivy League kicked off this past weekend so now the four New England teams in our poll have the ability to move up and down.
There is some movement in our poll this week but the top stayed intact.
Here is our poll for week four.
1. Boston College (3-0): It wasn’t pretty offensively but the Eagles got the win at Temple.
2. New Hampshire (3-0): Wildcats struggled with Lafayette. Big one this week at Pitt.
3. Rhode Island (3-0): Rams took care of business against Brown to win third straight Governor’s Cup.
4. Holy Cross: Crusaders bounce back by beating a very good Yale team.
5. Merrimack (2-1): Dan Curran’s team is good and they proved that on Saturday by going toe to toe with Maine.
6. Harvard (1-0): Crimson crush Georgetown 44-9 in season opener.
7. Sacred Heart (2-1): Pioneer defense paves the way in 21-7 win over Morgan State.
8. Dartmouth (1-0): Big Green open the season with a ten point win at Valpo.
9. Yale (0-1): Disappointing loss for the Bulldogs to open the season.
10. Maine (1-2): Nick Charlton’s team finally got that elusive first win over Merrimack.
11. Bryant (1-2): Bulldogs drop after hard fought 35-14 loss to Akron.
12. Brown (0-1): Bears played tough for a half but rust and the Rams talent took over in the second half.
13. Central Connecticut State (1-2): Devs struggle to keep pace with SE Louisiana in blowout loss.
14. UMass (0-3): Another moral victory for the Minutemen. Next shot for a win comes October 9th at home against UConn.
15. UConn (0-4): Lou Spanos and Noel Mazzone can’t figure this group out either.